- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods by the customers of the Synthesit.ee online store (hereinafter the Customer) from CoolMiracle OÜ (hereinafter Synthesit.ee).
- When registering as a user of Synthesit.ee and/or purchasing products from Synthesit.ee, the terms and conditions of this contract and the rights and obligations arising from the laws of the Republic of Estonia apply.
- Synthesit.ee reserves the right to make changes in the terms and conditions of sale and the product prices. The said changes will be reflected on the Synthesit.ee website.
- Synthesit.ee sells and the Customer purchases the products offered at the online store.
- The contract of sale will enter into force when the amount to be paid according to the order confirmation has been credited to the current account of CoolMiracle OÜ.
- When completing an order and paying for the order at the Synthesit.ee online store, the Customer will confirm that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
SUBMITTING THE ORDER
- All the prices at the Synthesit.ee online store are in Euros and include 20% VAT when applicable.
- Synthesit.ee reserves the right to adjust the prices. If the Customer placed an order before the price adjustment took effect, they will receive the product with the price reflected in the order at the moment the order is placed. The Customer is not entitled to claim compensation for the difference in price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- When paying for the order, the Customer can choose from the following payment methods: Stripe, PayPal. The Customer will have to pay 100% of the cost of the order to confirm the order.
- The contract of sale is deemed to be concluded and the order is to be executed right after the Customer has paid 100% of the cost indicated in the order confirmation.
RIGHT TO RETURN
- After the contract of sale has entered into force (the Customer has paid for the order), Synthesit.ee will complete the order and hand it over to their logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery times indicated on the Synthesit.ee website apply from the moment the order is paid for.
- The Customer is obligated to inform Synthesit.ee of any changes regarding the destination or agreed time of delivery immediately and before the goods are to be delivered.
- The accuracy of the contact information presented in the order determines whether delays and misunderstandings arise in the delivery of goods or not. Synthesit.ee is not responsible for the delays and misunderstandings arising in the delivery of goods if they are caused as a result of the Customer presenting inaccurate contact information in the order.
- Synthesit.ee will replace the products, but not the product packaging, that have been damaged during delivery. If the products are not replaceable, Synthesit.ee will reimburse the Customer for the amount paid for the damaged products.
- Pursuant to subsection 56 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods.
- Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- The Customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- To return the goods, the Customer must send a free-form statement to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days after receiving the goods. The statement of withdrawal must include the name of the Customer, the name of the product, and the number of the invoice or the order.
- The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer immediately but no later than within 14 days after receiving the statement of withdrawal, shipping and delivery costs will not be refunded.
- Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer is entitled to make claims against the seller in case any lack of conformity of a product becomes apparent within two years as of the date of delivery of the product. It is presumed that any defect that becomes apparent within the first six months existed at the moment of the sale and, therefore, the nature of the defect is to be identified by the seller.
- If a product defect occurs, the Customer must inform Synthesit.ee by sending them an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: their name, contact information, and a description of the product defect. The statement must be sent no later than two months after discovering the defect.
Synthesit.ee is not responsible for:
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- Damages caused to the product by the fault or negligence of the Customer;
- Defects caused by the misuse of the product by the Customer;
- Natural wear and tear of the product.
- Synthesit.ee is liable to the Customer and the Customer is liable to Synthesit.ee for damages caused to the other party by violating these terms and conditions in cases and to the extent specified in the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- Synthesit.ee is not responsible for the damage caused to the Client if delivery of the Product is delayed due to circumstances that Synthesit.ee could not influence and the arrival of which could not have been foreseen, including due to delays in delivery caused by potential technical failures in the Online Store (force majeure).
OTHER TERMS AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- By using the Synthesit.ee website, the Customer gives explicit and informed consent to the processing of their personal data by Synthesit.ee.
- Synthesit.ee uses the information provided by the Customer only to execute purchase orders and does not disclose them to third parties.
Disagreements and disputes arising from the fulfillment of these conditions shall be settled by the parties primarily through negotiations. If the Customer and the Synthesit.ee online store are unable to resolve the dispute through negotiations, the Customer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed and the application submitted here
. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the Customer and the online store. The review of the Customer's complaint in the commission is free of charge. The Customer can apply to the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform
. Synthesit.ee has the right to apply to the Court to protect its rights. CONTACT DETAILS
Registry code: 16056095
Address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tornimäe tn 7-26, 10145
Phone number: +372 8840561